Meal delivery services - NDIS registered provider
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of providing support for people who are living with disability. It is a major reform of disability services, a whole life approach designed to provide the right support to each person's needs and goals.
Through the NDIS approximately 460,000 Australians with a permanent and significant disability, will be provided with reasonable and necessary supports. Assistance from the NDIS is not means tested and has no impact on income support such as the Disability Support Pension and Carers Allowance.
Assistance with the cost of delivered meals
The NDIS pays for supports that are reasonable and necessary. Supports are related to a person's disability and are required for them to live comfortably and assist them to achieve their goals. Delivered meals are covered under Core Supports - Assistance with Daily Activities.
If delivered meals are considered reasonable and necessary in your plan, the NDIS will cover the cost of the meal preparation and delivery. The ingredient costs are the Participant's responsibility to pay.
Participant Co Payments for ingredient costs
You have choice and control in the delivery of your supports. This means having the choice over who provides your supports and how they are provided.
- Main meals: From $2.00 - $3.50
- Soups, snacks and side dishes: From $1.00 - $1.50
Tender Loving Cuisine is a Registered NDIS provider and has a trusted reputation. We have provided the community with healthy and nutritious home delivered meals for over 22 years. Choose from over 65 Award Winning, Health Accredited meals made using fresh ingredients, approved by Dietitians and prepared by Chefs in our HACCP Certified kitchen.
- Speak with our Nutritionist for assistance with your dietary needs
- No contracts, order as required
- We can assist by giving you a regular courtesy call so you don't miss out on a delivery
- Choose Heart Friendly, Diabetes Friendly or Gluten Free; Medically Low Salt or Texture Modified selections
- Delivery to over 3200 suburbs in NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD and our caring couriers can assist to unpack your delivery
We are here to help so please call our office for more information on 1800 801 200 or we can speak with your Support Coordinator or Nominee.
Want more information about the assistance you can receive from NDIS? Go to: NDIS - What help can I get